Carpet Cleaning Process
Here is a side-by-side comparison of our company’s carpet cleaning process vs. the competition:
Fresh Floors & More
Use CRI Certified Cleaning Solution
Low Moisture Hot Water Rinse
Eco-Friendly Equipment & Process
Certified by CRI
1. We pre-vacuum every carpet that we clean to remove as much loose dry soil and deposits prior to using hot water extraction.
2. We use Trashed Green Label Organic Cleaning Solution while the competition uses harsher chemicals like Olefin PreSpray.
• Trashed Green Label is CRI approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) as a pre-spray and it will not void manufacturer warranties that require the use of CRI approved products.
• Trashed Green Label provides the only “green” statement on the product label.
• The surfactant in Trashed Green Label is organic.
3. After we pre-spray, we use powered agitation to dry clean the carpet further loosening any remaining dry soil and deposits. This step allows for us to use far less water in the hot water rinse step than the competition which is better for the environment and allows for faster dry times for our customers.
4. We rinse the carpets using filtered hot water in our low moisture process leaving the customer with clean carpets, that dry quickly, without essentially any residue or mineral deposits left behind.
5. We rake the carpets and apply protection if elected by the customer. The raking process lifts the pile fibers allowing the carpets to dry more efficiently and better maintain its structural integrity which helps to prolong the life of the carpet.
6. We take it a step beyond just the eco-friendly cleaning solutions, filtered water and overall process by using top of the line equipment that runs on electric and propane vs the competition using gas powered combustion to power their machines.
7. We are Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institutes (CRI) Seal of Approval program:
• Hiring Seal of Approval service providers is the best way to ensure that your carpet is being cleaned with quality products. Not all carpet cleaning products clean equally well and some may even damage carpet fibers. Using Seal of Approval service providers also is the best way to make sure your residential or commercial carpet warranties are being met since many major carpet manufacturers require or strongly recommend the use of Seal of Approval products. Read more about CRI at http://www.carpet-rug.org/.
Most importantly, we are going to do a great job at a fair price and we apply these same principles across all of the services we offer including the cleaning of tile, wood, upholstery, mattresses and more…
Please let us know if you have any questions and thanks for your consideration!
Fresh Floors & More Team